We Need Help Now, How Can We Get Started?
We are working from home, how can we regain traction?
Ok, we’ve adjusted – mostly – how do we start to rebuild?
Services for maintaining your programs and momentum
Remote Development Officer Training
We will develop a training program to equip and empower fundraisers to engage donors through the pandemic and position them for fundraising now and after the pandemic passes.
- A team of frontline fundraisers that will be equipped with the knowledge to engage donors using modern tactics during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
- A strong foundation for an integrated, multi-channel development program.
Funding Priority Recalibration
We will meet with development and organizational leaders to review philanthropic priorities and make recommendations for how you move forward.
- Strategic recommendations for realigning your philanthropic priorities to meet current needs, mission-critical continuity, and future strategic planning.
- A clear understanding of the organization’s priorities and how they align and resonate with donors.
Donor Crisis Communication
We will help you craft an agile communications plan inclusive of messaging and channels during current disruption, recovery, and future unforeseen events.
- Communication and channel management plans for navigating COVID-19 and any future crisis to hit your team.
- Specific tactics for right now as well as after the pandemic passes.
We will review your solicitation pipeline’s current state, business performance, liquidity, and economic climate and help produce a revised gift table, solicitation plan and options for immediate prospect research service.
- Data-informed input on potential adjustments to ask amounts or ask timing.
- For principal-gift level prospects, detailed research dossiers with supplemental information.
Workflow Optimization – Essential Operations
We will work with you to develop and implement a practical plan for adjusting workflows and technology to help keep your essential operations functioning and succeeding.
- A collaborative plan to address inefficient processes or workflows requiring alteration due to resource constraints.
- Process mapping and other recommendations for creating workflows, increasing efficiencies, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Services for rebuilding your programs and sustaining growth
Recovery Plan Development
We will conduct an organizational assessment and provide a practical roadmap to assist in the recovery of lost momentum and achieve sustained growth.
- Evaluation of departmental structures, technology use and project prioritization in the context of current remote work.
- Identification of gaps in workflows and process that impede outcomes.
- Recommendations for new ways to prioritize and accomplish your projects and application of cross-functional approaches to best utilize team member skills.
Mid-Campaign/Strategic Plan Assessment
We will work with you to outline a successful finish to your campaign or resume your current campaign’s strategic plan.
- Campaign evaluation, through data analysis and volunteer insights, BWF will assess what has been successful thus far and where improvements are needed.
- Recommendations for adjustments based on budget constraints and impacted workforce.
We will conduct a full portfolio review to determine which prospects should be prioritized for more immediate intentional discovery and engagement, and others where timing to engage may not be appropriate.
- A customized data file with up-to-date wealth screening information and custom-engineered connection score to focus opportunity and potential.
- Identified prospects who are not currently in portfolios but may be good candidates to add based on higher levels of engagement.
- Identified prospects currently in portfolios whose engagement levels have decreased and strategic recommendations for those prospects.
Constituent Engagement Analysis
We will determine your constituency’s current state of engagement with survey and behavioral analysis.
- A detailed report highlighting strengths and opportunities within your current state of constituent engagement.
- Projections on short-term and medium-term philanthropic production based on constituent perceptions impacting the durability of giving.
- Constituent-level survey responses, providing opportunity for segmentation and micro-targeting.
Resilient Sector Analysis
We will analyze regional, demographic, and industry information to review your overall prospect pool and categorize your prospects in tiers based on their likely recovery stage: Thriving, Sustaining, On Hold, and Not Recovered.
- Report containing prioritized segments.
- Analysis on macro-economic and regional recovery.
- Market specific data about industry/company impact on recovery efforts.
Talent Management Assessment
BWF will provide a multi-year staffing investment plan including specific growth plans by department, optimizing current staff expectations, total and future state organizational charts.
- Data-informed recommendations necessary to re-organize and/or build-up your team in the right areas.
- Organizational structure and workflows with an eye towards efficiency, economies of scale, and unification of efforts.
- Recommendations to guide your program through solid change management, communication and guidance on cultural changes and road bumps.
If you don’t have the staff to meet critical functions, we offer interim staffing and managed services to meet your needs, including:
- Annual Giving
- Prospect Research
- Social Engagement Campaigns
- Digital Warming
- Database Management
- Ops in a Box
- Campaign Management