To raise more money for your organization, you have to identify the most promising prospects and then execute prospecting plans informed by prospect research and management.
Prospect development identifies capacity and inclination to give at certain levels, helps you cultivate donors and build relationships, identify types of donors, gain insight into philanthropic opportunities, and even find new individuals who might care about your cause.
BWF experts are ready to assess your in-house capabilities and provide a variety of services to help you get results.
- Outsourced Prospect Management and Research
- Prospect Development Program Review
- Wealth Screening Results Verification and Implementation
- Performance Metrics Analysis
- Capacity Analysis
- Foundation Connection Scoring
- Portfolio Optimization
- Prospect Verification
- Prospect Identification
- Prospect Profiles
- Prospect Research and Management Training
- Relationship Management Policy Development
Find out how BWF can partner with you to maximize your prospect research.