Expert Slate CRM Implementation Support and Consultation
BWF is an experienced Slate CRM implementation partner, providing advancement teams with expert services to support their modern fundraising operations and achieve transformational growth.
BWF, the leader in data-driven fundraising, supports modern fundraising operations by providing the technology needed to power data-driven decisions and support operationally sound IT roadmaps. With deep knowledge of Slate functionality and processes, paired with a proven track record of fundraising prowess, our team is ready to help empower your success.
Partnering with BWF takes clients to a new level by providing not only expert Slate CRM implementation counsel but also change management to influence how business gets done. We’ll help you customize Slate for your unique business needs, ensuring you’re gaining the innovative solutions necessary to achieve your fundraising goals.
BWF is a Slate Preferred Partner
BWF was among the first fundraising providers to partner with Slate. Partners are selected after demonstrating their commitment to providing Slate users with exceptional service.
Our experienced team is ready to support your Slate CRM implementation
The BWF Technology and Operations team includes experienced practitioners in nonprofit CRM consulting and technical experts with explicitly defined skill sets. Our team has expertise in a wide variety of database platforms, cloud implementation, enterprise reporting tools, and higher-ed CRMs.
Senior consultants bring years of experience to projects, having worked with a variety of organizations supporting philanthropic operations and with Slate for Alumni and Advancement (Technolutions).
Our Slate CRM implementation services include:
- CRM & SIS Integration: Seamlessly connect data between Slate CRM and your student information system to streamline data entry, engage students and alumni with targeted communications, and run more comprehensive reports.
- Digital Marketing and Fundraising: Work with BWF to develop fundraising and marketing strategies that reach potential donors on multiple platforms, including email, text, and phone calls.
- Institutional Strategy: Our team will help align your CRM implementation strategy with your broader institutional objectives.
- Predictive Modeling: Identify prospective new donors and supporters who are most likely to upgrade their giving with BWF’s predictive analytics services.
- Slate Implementation: BWF offers three standardized implementation packages depending on your institution’s needs, with a timeline that works for your goals.
- Training & Managed Services: We’ll continue supporting your CRM transition after the initial implementation phase, training your team to make the most of your new system.
- Testing Services: We’ll thoroughly evaluate your Slate CRM’s functionality by conducting a variety of tests, including integration, performance, security, and user acceptance testing.
BWF has been a trusted fundraising partner in the higher education and nonprofit sectors for over 40 years, helping organizations drive greater impact and take their efforts to new heights.
Slate CRM Implementation Case Study
Cleveland State University sought to replace its outdated technology with innovative new solutions that enhance fundraising efforts and provide a better user experience for the fundraising team. The university turned to BWF for skilled guidance as they successfully implemented Slate CRM.
Find out how BWF can partner with you for Slate implementation.