BWF’s consultants and staff help our clients build strong fundraising and advancement programs. We seek talented professionals who want more than just a job – creative individuals driven to achieve their best and transform philanthropy for the better. We offer our team members the chance to broaden their fundraising and engagement experience and become nationally recognized thought leaders in the process.
If you’re interested in consulting opportunities with BWF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BWF is currently seeking an experienced full time Project Assistant to join our team in Minneapolis.
BWF serves large- and medium-sized nonprofits in the areas of campaign management, high-net-worth fundraising, organizational consulting, data science, digital marketing, and technology. Clients include universities, health systems, and NGOs throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and the Pacific Rim. As a truly comprehensive fundraising consulting firm, BWF has a team of consultants with extensive background and experience in every facet of philanthropy and offers counsel and assistance for every step of the development process. For more information please visit www.bwf.com.
This position provides a full range of administrative support to the various consulting practices of BWF and requires considerable proactive coordination with consultant work demands. The ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment, and accountability for various processes and projects is crucial. This position reports to the Director of Consultant Services and works collaboratively with clients, consultants, and support staff.
The project assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks including template creation and management, document management including formatting and proofing, database contact management, answering phones, and other general administrative duties.
- Provide administrative support in an environment that requires maturity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Design, format and proof documents using PowerPoint, Excel & Word while ensuring all documents produced adhere to BWF’s global identity/document standard; seek/research missing information and follow through until project is completed.
- Update database with new contact information, researching information as necessary to maintain accurate information
- Print, bind, and ship proposals and reports within specified timeframes.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A one-year certificate from a college or technical school or 3–5 years’ related experience or training.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, with demonstrated expertise in Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the capability to work well under pressure to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team toward a common goal.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- Generous benefits package available.
Please submit the following to email@example.com with a subject line of “Project Assistant”: resume, three references, and a cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the position.
Applications will be accepted through May 31, 2020 and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
BWF is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.