Crafting Impactful Narratives with Strategic Communications and Branding
Elevate your organization’s voice and identity with BWF’s strategic communications and branding services, aligning your mission with powerful messaging and brand strategy.
Strategic Communications and Branding
BWF’s strategic communications and branding services offer a comprehensive approach to shaping your organization’s narrative. From detailed communications reviews to brand development, our team ensures your message resonates with your constituents and aligns with your mission and vision.
At BWF, we understand the power of strategic communications and strong branding. Our services focus on enhancing your organization’s communications efforts and developing a brand strategy that encapsulates your values, goals, and the unique story you wish to tell.
Our strategic communications and branding services include:
- Strategic Communications Review: Conducting thorough evaluations of your current communications strategies to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Constituent Communications: Developing and refining communication strategies to effectively engage with different constituent groups.
- Comms Dx: Utilizing BWF’s empirical survey tool, Comms Dx, measure the effectiveness of your communications efforts and provide data-driven recommendations for enhancement. Then, tap into Comms IQ, BWF’s comprehensive suite of services (including audience modeling and persona development, concept and messaging testing) designed to further enhance donor, alumni, and constituent communication.
- Brand Development: Building a strong, cohesive brand that reflects your organization’s mission and resonates with your audience.
- Brand Strategy: Crafting a comprehensive brand strategy that guides all aspects of your organization’s communications and marketing efforts.
- Strategic Messaging: Creating powerful and consistent messaging that effectively conveys your organization’s key messages and values.
“Our collaboration with BWF meant that Viterbo was able to have a 40,000-foot view of how our communication efforts were working within the institution. This effort was successful because it validated what we suspected and offered opportunities to improve. BWF was willing to be honest and helpful to the organization, and their goal was always to make the University better.”
Vice President, Advancement
“We knew that the ever-changing and increasingly competitive fundraising landscape was requiring a new approach to our work compelling and inspiring donors. It was not enough to simply distinguish a donor-centric strategy from a focus on organizational priorities. The Fundraising Communicators Workshop helped our team build that bridge between our donors’ passions and the critical needs of our institution. More than that, the daylong session engaged and fostered idea sharing across the entire team.”
Vice President for Presidential Affairs and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Find out how BWF can partner with you for strategic communications and branding.