Systems and Information Services
BWF is unique among fundraising consulting firms due to our depth in both philanthropic strategy and development operations. We are a full-service firm in service of the business of philanthropy for over 35 years, and BWF understands that a key component to your organization’s success includes a strong advancement operation. We have a team of experts to support your success.
The Systems and Information Services team are:
- Seasoned practitioners that have significant expertise in philanthropy, technology, and serving the needs of the nonprofit sector.
- Specialists who function from a position of understanding that solid infrastructure boosts fundraising.
- Strategic partners that help clients ensure appropriate stewardship of people and financial resources.
Services provided by BWF’s Systems and Information Services Team
- Strategic Assessments
- Systems Selection and Implementation
- Conversion Counsel
- Strategic Project Management
- Policy and Business Practice Design
- Interim Staffing
- Managed Services
- Grateful Patient Data Management
- Training and Change Management
- Tableau Reporting Services
For more information on BWF’s Systems and Information Services, contact us at 800-921-0111.