and Advancement Organization
A talented, experienced fundraising staff is critical to your short- and long-term success. The market for strong development talent is extremely competitive. BWF’s team of experienced development professionals will help create strategies for effective talent management, provide training and tools to build stronger teams, and offer new programs that retain and facilitate in-house career growth for your teams.
BWF does not take a “one-size-fits-all” approach to developing curriculum for educational opportunities. Instead, we strike a balance between what we know works with what will work best for the individual client. BWF will craft a comprehensive educational experience that is both consistent, yet nimble, for all of your teams.
BWF offers training and coaching for:
- Board members
- Academic leadership and deans
- Principal and major gift officers
- Digital development officers
Our Advancement Organization services include:
- Leadership team retreat facilitation
- Organizational workforce planning
- Team/People SWOT analysis
We will work to support your talent operation through:
- Building a talent management operation
- Digital Development Officer and Online Engagement Training
- Online Training Portal Development
For more information on our BWF’s diverse training capabilities, contact us at 800-921-0111.