Communications, Data Science, Fundraising Strategies, Groundwork Digital, Prospect Development
At BWF, our communications services are designed to ensure your fundraising communications initiatives are executed strategically and thoughtfully. We collaborate with you to maximize your efforts and leverage your resources to achieve your goals.
BWF’s communications services include a wide range of offerings, including:
- Writing content for a case statement/prospectus for use in a feasibility study.
- Assessing internal readiness (e.g., staffing, expertise, capacity, resources) to mount a campaign.
- Developing a campaign communications plan.
- Reviewing a fundraising website and providing recommendations for enhancement.
- Providing a third-party perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of current donor communications.
- Facilitating or participating in an ideation session around campaign thematics and key messaging.
- Editorial services for internally developed communications.
For more information on our Communications capabilities, contact us at 800-921-0111., At BWF Insight, we take pride in truly custom engineering each analytics solution from the data we receive from you.
Recognizing that each organization has its own unique configuration of constituencies, mission, history, and data, we design the optimal solutions based on what your data tells us rather than applying an arbitrary template or formula onto your data.
Whether you're looking for predictive modeling, dynamic scoring, machine learning, AI, or diagnostics –
BWF Insight is your ideal partner. A complete description of BWF data science services can be found here
. Or contact us at 800-921-0111 for more information., Identify and craft growth strategy options for educational programs, outreach, academic leadership, and fundraising programs. We will help you develop a strategic business plan in collaboration with institution leadership. We’ll customize the plan’s elements based on your needs. These may include philanthropic priorities, endowment, capital, marketing and positioning, staffing, and implementation. As part of ongoing counsel, Bentz Whaley Flessner provides coaching of major gifts staff, strategies for prospect management, review of fundraiser portfolio balance and management, communications and messaging strategies, campaign timing, and tools to support the overall goals of the institution. Contact us at 800-921-0111., Groundwork Digital builds and produces video-driven fundraising strategies that lead to results. From higher education, to advocacy, to healthcare, to humanitarian organizations, Groundwork’s online campaigns capture the attention, compassion, and gifts from donors giving at the annual fund to the major gift level. At Groundwork, we tell stories that make donors fall in love with your mission. To learn more, visit Groundwork Digital
Groundwork Digital's services include:
- Program Assessment
- Social Audience Value Analysis
- Digital and Multichannel Strategic Planning
- Major Gift Lead Generation
- Major Gift Prospecting Warming
- Capital Campaign Digital Acceleration
- Annual Giving Base Development Strategy
- Geo-Targeted Mobile Campaigns
- Digital Fundraising Training
- Digital Development Officer Programs
- Student Content Team
- Online Giving Day
- Video-driven Major Donor Engagement
- Video Production
, BWF Insight
is the leader in training prospect development professionals. We provide numerous training services for developing or enhancing in-house prospect development and analytics programs:
- Prospect research and relationship management
- Developing new tools and techniques for prospect identification
- Research verification
- Portfolio management
- Customized counsel
From identifying new prospects, managing prospect research needs, tracking and building the solicitation pipeline, and creating effective reports, we will partner with you to build a remarkable and effective in-house program.
More information on The Total Pipeline Solution
can be found on the BWF Insight website; or contact us at 800-921-0111.