Full-Service Fundraising Counsel
Make the best use of your people, programs, and systems while forging strong and productive constituent relationships.
Campaign Counsel, Communications
Focus your capital campaigns on more than achieving a specific dollar goal. Bentz Whaley Flessner will help you to significantly expand ongoing philanthropic support; attract new major gift donors and raise giving sights of current donors; increase your organization’s visibility, awareness, and impact; and improve capital campaign planning. We’ll keep you focused on key tasks, deadlines, results, and long-lasting improvements. Contact us at 800-921-0111., At BWF, our communications services are designed to ensure your fundraising communications initiatives are executed strategically and thoughtfully. We collaborate with you to maximize your efforts and leverage your resources to achieve your goals. BWF’s communications services include a wide range of offerings, including:
- Writing content for a case statement/prospectus for use in a feasibility study.
- Assessing internal readiness (e.g., staffing, expertise, capacity, resources) to mount a campaign.
- Developing a campaign communications plan.
- Reviewing a fundraising website and providing recommendations for enhancement.
- Providing a third-party perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of current donor communications.
- Facilitating or participating in an ideation session around campaign thematics and key messaging.
- Editorial services for internally developed communications.