Full-Service Fundraising Counsel
Make the best use of your people, programs, and systems while forging strong and productive constituent relationships.
Alumni Relations, Annual Giving Programs, Board Engagement, Communications, Donor Relations and Stewardship, Fundraising Strategies, Groundwork Digital, Prospect Development, Systems and Operations
Bentz Whaley Flessner’s customized alumni relations strategies will help your institution make the best use of its people, programs, and systems to forge strong and productive constituent relationships.
Alumni Relations Best PracticesWe will pinpoint development needs, benchmark fundraising goals, and design effective, individualized solutions to improve alumni participation. We will identify what motivates your alumni to engage and give and provide customized strategies for short- and long-term success. To build your alumni program and transform philanthropy at your institution, contact us at 800-921-0111., Bentz Whaley Flessner has a proven record of annual giving program successes. We can conduct a careful and thorough analysis of your annual giving program. We’ll look at your strategic objectives, program planning and implementation, staff training and benchmark research, to develop and help you implement annual giving strategies to increase results. Ask us about an Annual Giving Strategic Audit, for an intensive and collaborative examination of your program’s strategic opportunities. Contact us at 800-921-0111., Engage your board for greater success. Bentz Whaley Flessner will define processes for continual strengthening of your board through effective recruitment, sustaining engagement of effective trustees, and, importantly, developing ownership for the fundraising process and campaign initiatives. Our multi-step process identifies core issues, educates, and creates the optimal outcome that is meaningful to your organization’s staff and board. Through one-on-one coaching with leaders, we’ll help establish good relationships across campus departments and within college units., At BWF, our communications services are designed to ensure your fundraising communications initiatives are executed strategically and thoughtfully. We collaborate with you to maximize your efforts and leverage your resources to achieve your goals. BWF’s communications services include a wide range of offerings, including:
- Writing content for a case statement/prospectus for use in a feasibility study.
- Assessing internal readiness (e.g., staffing, expertise, capacity, resources) to mount a campaign.
- Developing a campaign communications plan.
- Reviewing a fundraising website and providing recommendations for enhancement.
- Providing a third-party perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of current donor communications.
- Facilitating or participating in an ideation session around campaign thematics and key messaging.
- Editorial services for internally developed communications.
- Program Assessment
- Social Audience Value Analysis
- Digital and Multichannel Strategic Planning
- Major Gift Lead Generation
- Major Gift Prospecting Warming
- Capital Campaign Digital Acceleration
- Annual Giving Base Development Strategy
- Geo-Targeted Mobile Campaigns
- Digital Fundraising Training
- Digital Development Officer Programs
- Student Content Team
- Online Giving Day
- Video-driven Major Donor Engagement
- Video Production
- Prospect research and relationship management
- Developing new tools and techniques for prospect identification
- Research verification
- Portfolio management
- Customized counsel